[Healeys] BJ8 timing is way off what do I do now?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Apr 19 11:04:25 MDT 2010

The only thing to do is to turn the distributor body until the ignition
timing is correct. Use a Xenon stoboscopic light. If you are not
familiar with the procedure have it done by a competent mechanic.
Replacing the distributor and/or fitting an electronic ignition will
throw of the timing.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL