[Healeys] CHMSL v 1157s

Freese, Ken Kendall.Freese at Aerojet.com
Mon Apr 19 08:08:58 MDT 2010

All agree?? No, I don't agree. 1157's in the stock location have worked
for me since 1968. None of my collisions have been rear enders. I think
this third brake light and mechanical brake pedal switch effort is time
and money spent not driving.
Ken Freese
65 BJ8

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of HealeyRick
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 6:10 PM
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] CHMSL v 1157s

I think we all agree that the standard stop lights on a Healey are an
invitation to a rear end collision.  I'm of the opinion that no matter
how good a bulb you have in the standard location, that there are just
too many SUVs, etc that won't see it when you hit the brakes.  I'm
working on using this mounted on the shroud above the trunk
http://tinyurl.com/yyc3ypk that will give me a combo brake light/ turn
signal/ running light in the following driver's view.  I'll post up a
link when I'm done.