[Healeys] Speedometer

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Sun Apr 18 18:50:23 MDT 2010

All,

On a similar note the speedo on my BN7 has been reading 15-20% high since the resto in 2001.  Tranny and overdrive rebuilt by a reputable AH guy on the east coast when I bought the car.  Sent the speedo to Nisonger in around 04 and they said it tested within limits of a Healey.

Could a wrong gear in the angle drive be the culprit?  Is there such a thing?  Any other thoughts?

Keith