[Healeys] Speedometer

gene stigen gstigen at msn.com
Sun Apr 18 17:16:40 MDT 2010

Once on my '63 BJ7, the plug on the angle drive fell out& the gear popped
out,put it back in found plug(about an inch or so around) used sealer& it
worked fine.cheers Geno

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID283
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/gstigen@msn.com