[Healeys] Speedometer

Dan Smither jobu53 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 16:05:44 MDT 2010

I just got back from a 400 mile tour here in AZ with 149 other British and
European cars. About 60 miles from home the speedometer quit working. I took
it loose from the guage and the inner cable was not turning. Do you think it
is the cable or the angle adapter?? I had Moma rebuild the guage about a year
ago and the cable has only about 4k miles on it. I haven't taken it apart yet
to see if the inner cable turns at both ends. All help is very much
appreciated.

Dan Serrao
1963 BJ7
Fountain Hills, AZ

People who don't read the newspaper are uninformed, those who read the
newspaper are misinformed........ Mark Twain