[Healeys] Fwd: Longbridge BN4 - Centre Armrest

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 03:39:24 MDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Longbridge BN4 - Centre Armrest
To: Alan Bromfield <bluehealey at googlemail.com>

Allan

There were different types of Longbridge arm rest as it evolved during the
life of production.

If you go to the following page on my website you will find a full
explanation and photos of the different types and where they should be
positioned.

The link is,

http://www.healeysix.net/LongbridgeInt.htm

BTW the Longbridge arm rests were never the same as the 100s as they were
shorter in length.

regards

Derek