[Healeys] LED Lights

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 13:13:56 MDT 2010

I don't consider myself a purist. My BJ8 has a Pertronix ignition, an electronic SU fuel pump, a spin-on oil filter, K&N air filters and a 3.54 diff. I just never saw the need to convert to negative ground.

bs

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

correct. My car is neg ground. I forget about the purists out there.....