[Healeys] BN1 changes

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 07:31:20 MDT 2010

Peter

It would help if we knew the batch and body number. Do you have this? If
it were a direct export to Australia then we might be able to match it
up with other Australian deliveries.

This looks very much like a 100 with a body much earlier than November
1954. For example are the bonnet or boot lid steel or aluminium?

An oval plate in the footwell does not sound right to me. I would have
expected a rectangular ivorine plate.

Regards

--
John Harper