[Healeys] Norman Nock

wpollock@inbox wpollock at inbox.com
Thu Apr 15 15:12:24 MDT 2010

When I purchased  my 100-6 in 1998 it was my first Healey.  The following two
years I had a number of conversations with Norm over the phone. In hind sight
some them was probably things I could have figured out had I taken the
time,but I always enjoyed talking with him so why not call.   He was always
helpful and as long as I ask questions he was ready with the answer.   I met
him at "Open Roads"in Lake Tahoe and what a gentleman.  His knowledge and
willness to share this knowledge will be missed.

Bill Pollock-CT