[Healeys] Pressure Switches

Mark Goodman mkgoodman at att.net
Wed Apr 14 11:09:01 MDT 2010

I have owned my 66 BJ8 since 1969 and only about 5 years ago had to replace
the original pressure switch.  Since then, I have replaced it once again.
It has to be the poor quality of the current ones that is the reason for the
high pedal pressure.  Since these pressure switches are not that special, is
there a NAPA Number or equivalent to get a reliable replacement?  NAPA does
have a good rotor which does not short out on the distributor shaft.  I am
sure others would benefit from this and it would keep many of our cars on
the road and not in the garage.

Mark

66BJ8 35503

www.austinhealeyessence.com