[Healeys] Toyota 5 speed

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 18:41:24 MDT 2010

Tracy,
Most or all of that stuff is available from Pete Delaney who now sells
the Smitty conversion kit.  Some is available aftermarket like the rear
mount.  It would make sense, though, to save the $$ and get all you can
with the transmission.  Another item would be the rubber boot on the
clutch arm to make sure is included.
So far no one in the area has bought this, which to me seems a good deal.
Any center shift car would require the forward mount.
Charlie