[Healeys] Blind rivets at rear skirt rail

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 21:38:44 MDT 2010

John,

You'll have to make one.

One of the best ways I've seen this done is what Roger Moment came up with.
He took an inexpensive Harbor Freight impact hammer and then took one of the
tips and machined it to accept the flat, round head of the original style
rivet.  He then made/modified a heavy curved dolly (comma shaped) so that it
fit under the the hoop in the rear shroud to flatten the back side of the
rivet.

I'll see if I can get pictures of his setup since I want to make a similar
one for my Healey project.

Cheers,

Curt