[Healeys] Transmission removal

edic edic at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Apr 7 20:46:33 MDT 2010

Healey folks,

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my request for info on
removing my transmission.  The collective wisdom of this list is astounding,
and the folks who took their time to respond are greatly appreciated by yours
truly. I am going to bed with the feeling that the knowledge I gleaned from
this list will keep me in good stead with my Healey project tomorrow.  If I
should encounter anything peculiar I will get back with the list.

Thanks again to, Paul Grehan, Marion Brantley, Richard Kahn, Stephen
Hutchings, Peter Schauss , Tom Felts, Roland Wilhelmy, Ed and I hope I didn't
forget someone.

Mel Brunet

BJ8