[Healeys] BJ7 Bumpers

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 18:53:28 MDT 2010

Check with Tom at British Miles. He does have a lot of hard to find stuff. He
is in Morrisville, PA.  Phone 215 736-3089. Busy guy can be grumpy but knows
his stuff. Lots of NOS and reconditioned use stuff. Once you get to know him
he is a nice guy. Tell him Rich from Tahoe referred you and he may be nicer.
Rich Kahn

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/tahoehealey@hotmail.com