[Healeys] Electrical Question

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:27:24 MDT 2010

Listers,

Richard is absolutely correct.

I can't tell you how many time both my wife and I ran our Sprites with a
dead battery because as poor college/working stiffs we couldn't afford a
battery right away.

My wife ran her car for a week without a battery because it came down to
either paying for a new outfit on layaway or buying a new battery... the
outfit won.  She just parked on a slight incline and jump started her Sprite
to get to work and back.

Cheers,

Curt.