[Healeys] BJ7 Bumpers

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Apr 5 11:15:42 MDT 2010

I bought a refurb'd BJ8 speedometer from him. I believe he is in Connecticut.

He was responsive and the goods were as advertised.

bs

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

For what it's worth, that guy on Ebay with the bumpers is Brad Del Sorbo.
I've bought the Coopers water transfer decals from him a few times, and they
are spot on and excellent. and the service was quick.

Rich Chrysler