[Healeys] Previous owner of HBT7L/7554?

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Fri Apr 2 07:03:32 MST 2010

Geno, the archives at BMIHT do not have any information on owners of the
cars, except that sometimes (not always) a car that was personally ordered
and purchased in England for eventual export to the USA will give the name
of the purchaser.  Example:  "Personal Export Delivery to Mr. J. Nelson,
USA".  It isn't very likely that you could locate such a person now unless
they have a truly unusual name.
If you remember or have a record of the name of the original owner, you
might have some luck tracking him down via the internet through sites such
as zabasearch.  If you don't have a name, or it's something like J. Nelson,
there isn't much hope.

Happy Healeying!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666