[Healeys] Healey Marque & USPS

Bob Brown blkbt7 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 15:48:06 MST 2010

Well the USPS just out did themselves. Yesterday (3/31) I received my APrill
issue of Healey Marque. AN issue that I'nm sure some of you received about a
week ago based on questions that havebeena sked about Conclave 2010.  TODAY I
received my March issue, which was probably mailed about 5 weeks ago.  Both
ssues are in good shape so it was not a question of a copy being caught in a
machine requiring special  attention.  Wish there was an alternative delivry
system.
 Bob (30 miles west of Chicago not like out in the boonies)