[Healeys] Garage and workshop design

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 12:55:37 MDT 2009

Hi listers,

Long time no hear from me - I'm several thousand miles away from
my BN2 on a Middle East work assignment. The good news is that we're planning
to be re-united sometime next year, when I will be building a house, garage
and workshop on a piece of land just purchased. So I'm looking for you guys
with fantastic garage and workshop facilities to give me loads of advice on
equipment, layout , services etc. etc.  The basic specification for the
garage/ workshop is:- Two car garage + workshop; Lift/pit (which?); facilities
for all mechanical work including engine rebuild; limited welding facilities
for smaller jobs but not complete bodywork.

Please copy list.

Thanks

Mike
Brooks