[Healeys] Texas Kooler

Jaap Aeckerlin j.aeckerlin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:01:06 MDT 2009

Guys, as a typical Dutchman I went for the cheapest solution. Went to a
Volvo scrapyeard and bought a nice yellow plastic 5-blade fan for a few
bucks. Had to drill suitable holes, but that's easy in plastic. Better hurry
now that Volvo seems to be sold to the Chinese!
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432
(And Tom: 'Tot ziens' is correct Dutch)