[Healeys] Texas Kooler

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:02:06 MDT 2009

You are all treating symptons - you need to address the causes. I ran a
stock but fully restored 100-Six,  for 10 years and never experienced any
overheating. Overheating is merely the visble sympton of some other
inherent problem. A fan will help, but its not addressing the real issue,
its just taking medication.

cheers

Derek