[Healeys] Very helpful Lucas Reference has been made available to you (for free!)

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 03:10:50 MDT 2009

Richard -

Happy to do it.  And my experience has been (save for SU fuel pump issues)
that probably 90% of the time if any of my British cars stop working it
usually has to do with something electrical.

What I liked about this material is it shows simplified circuits (so you
know where the wires go without having to decipher your car's wiring
diagram) and explains in detail what all the different equipment is supposed
to do (e.g. the different lights and horns)

One tip Richard - always use proper bullet connectors and solder anything
having to do with wiring.  Become good with a soldering iron and mini torch
- when people cut corners here, the cars can catch on fire.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8