[Healeys] Champions(again)

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 29 08:34:23 MDT 2009

Speaking of side curtains, when you have the 100's windscreen down, what do
you use for sidescreens and is there a special top?  Does anyone have these
parts spare?  <kidding>

I went for a drive last Saturday and I put the windscreen down.  One of those
rare days this summer when it wasn't raining.  We have a canal that runs
through the city with a parkway or driveway or what ever you'd like to call
it, on either side.
http://www.canadascapital.gc.ca/data/2/rec_docs/1942_skateway_map.pdf
( image is during winter, but you can see the road at the side )
My point about the canal roads is that it is a nice little cruise with few
stops.  At about 40+mph-ish, I could feel my glasses getting pushed back into
my face and there were tears running back across my face on both sides and a
big grin on my face.  I couldn't hear anything except the wind in my ears.
People must have known for sure that I'm crazy!  ;)

With a real car, you don't have to worry as much about that windscreen in
front of your face. ;)

Robert D.
Ottawa Canada