[Healeys] Champions(again)

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 28 21:02:08 MDT 2009

Sorry all - I did not word that very well.  I also enjoy the banter over
various topics, even if the list has been there before, and new perspectives
often emerge.  My first comment was purely facetious - there is no end of
monkey wrenches an old vehicle can throw at us - we will never get to the
end of topics.

cheers,

Mirek
60 BT7