[Healeys] Champions(again)

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 15:08:39 MDT 2009

In a message dated 9/28/2009 11:03:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
robertduquette at sympatico.ca writes:

And,  BTW, if anyone has information about my particular car's history, I
would
be interested in it.  The BMIHT certificate says that it was  shipped to the
US.  In 1986 it was registered in Ontario Canada using  its engine ID as a
VIN.
So, while I know little about it's years between  '86 and the past owner; I
know nothing about the time between initial  delivery and '86.

Check with Rich Chrysler who frequents this list and is the keeper of the
100 Registry.

Best--Michael Oritt