[Healeys] Registries (again), was: RE: Champions(again)

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 28 12:38:52 MDT 2009

re: storing the pictures: That's cool!

Thankfully, your car wasn't in the same fire.

I'm sure that everyone has seen this site: http://www.healeydata.com

The Ontario MTO says that in a private sale, the information is needed to
protect the buyer.  http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/vehicle/used.shtml

I agree that the registries are a good thing.