[Healeys] Champions(again)

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Sep 28 10:40:17 MDT 2009

Alright. Now the next thing to determine is if the suspect Champion plugs in the B were of newer manufacture (I'd say within the last two years). If so, this is a valuable data point--maybe Champion's manufacturing and/or QA has gone in the crapper. If the plugs were 10 years old, then it adds no additional information.

Note also that many high-quality components--like the Tremec T-3650 5-speed in my Mustang--are now assembled in Mexico (or elsewhere). My guess is it's possible to train pretty much any nationality how to do things right if the management is at all concerned (remember when we all thought the Japanese could only build junk?).

bs

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA