[Healeys] Electric Cooling Fan

John Soderling bighealey at astound.net
Sun Sep 27 20:23:23 MDT 2009

Jack,
I've been using the Texas Cooler fan for about 8 years and it has made a
noticeable difference.  For example, yesterday I drove Erika the Red 240
miles from Walnut Creek across the California central  valley to Murphy in
the Sierra foothills and back in 105 degree heat and it only got above 200
degrees a couple of times on long uphill grades.  Not bad considering I've
never had the original radiator cleaned or rodded in the 15 years I've own
the car.  I use 80 % water and 20% antifreeze with one bottle of "water
wetter" added three years ago.

Vrooom vroom,
John