[Healeys] caliper rebuild

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Sep 27 06:38:03 MDT 2009

Agree with the suggestion of lube, also have noticed the little packets of
lube you used to get with rebuild kits seem to be going away.  There are
kits out there that the rubbers is poorly molded, oversized and basically
crap these days, I had similar problems when doing my tr250 (which I believe
has the same front brakse as a 3000).  I ordered a Beck Arnley kit from Rock
Auto, it was actually both cheaper and better.  www.rockauto.com  No
financial interest, etc.

Greg Lemon