[Healeys] caliper rebuild

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Sep 26 22:04:16 MDT 2009

George,

I always use a brake assembly lube when assembling brake cylinders,
calipers, etc. The stuff I use is made by Wagner and is a gooey liquid that
when applied to the rubber parts prevents the catching, abrading and tearing
action that could otherwise happen with dry rubber parts. The brake lube is
fully compatible with all types of brake fluid. I have a small bottle of the
stuff that has lasted me for years.

Rich Chrysler