[Healeys] Electric Fan

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Thu Sep 24 10:01:45 MDT 2009

Amen.  After reading all the suggestions to correct an overheating problem I
did the radiator rebuild.  Received quotes to recore the entire original
radiator with more rows (expanded capacity) right around $400.  There are a
number of options and each shop had a few differences in what they would do
and offered.  Made the change with a look that very closely resembled the
original but with a much more efficient cooling design and capacity.  Might
add that there are a lot of radiator shops out there and they are very
competitive.
Dan