[Healeys] electic fan

healeymanjim at hansencc.net healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Wed Sep 23 21:16:00 MDT 2009

i have one sitting on the shelf for about 7 years.  it was noisy and did not work well.  last year after a major error on my part, i replaced my radiator core(the original) on the bj8 with a high efficiency core.  i have now gone through most of the heat here in vegas for this summer and can say that it never gets above the 190 degree thermostat setting unless i sit at a light a long time.  the temp will creep up to 200-204 or so, but come back down as soon as i start moving.  cost me 300 bucks but makes me a happy camper.  i used to watch the temp like i did the fuel gauge on the F-4, but now i am much more relaxed about it, checking the temp during my normal scan.   hjim