[Healeys] new healey

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Sep 23 12:11:27 MDT 2009

That was the much later reintroduced stop gap MG based on the heritage
shell. What I was referring to is the MGB GT V8 (Rover V8) using the
shell, with heavily modified torsion bar front suspension, of the MGB GT
with the six in line engine, similar or the same as in the Healey 3000.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL