[Healeys] new healey

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Sep 23 06:04:00 MDT 2009

Gday Andy

Not in the slightest.  I have the BN3 for when I want to run around with the
top down and enjoying myself. If I was putting a 1000 Quid down for anything
it would have a roof, air con and cosset me from the world. A new Bentley,
Aston or Maserati would be nice.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Sydney, Australia