[Healeys] BJ7 trunk lining kit

John McElrath linsley46 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 20:53:07 MDT 2009

I just got a message from Tony on the interior he is doing for me.  He has
been away and is just getting to emails.  Mine has been there for a week or
so.

I can ell you the work his folks did on my BN7 Mk II interior and boot is
fantastic.  I have done a lot of interiors through various kits, even some
custom work from England, all of them have very good to excellent but these
interiors are so much better.  As an addicted Healey restorer I said I would
never do another after this BN7,  now I have two more lined up and I will
use Hertitages interior for both - both BJ8s.

The only financial interest is my money going to them.

Have fun!

John