[Healeys] Holy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Tue Sep 22 04:05:03 MDT 2009

As far as I know the key-numbers are different and start with FPxxx.
Josef Eckert

	Yep, the whole kit is the same.  Lookie for yourself:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3069/2644800707_422f5f20ea.jpg?v=0
	http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3113/2644801465_7f5f026d8b.jpg

	Alan

	'52 A90
	'53 BN1
	'64 BJ8

	On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Oudesluys