[Healeys] Bonneville Healeys

awgertoo at aol.com awgertoo at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 13:53:45 MDT 2009

Bob--

I still have?the picture?taken the day we drove out to Bonneville and down a keyhole road for a photo-op?on the way to?Wendover and the "Loneliest Road" section of route 50??on the way to Tahoe in 2002.? I'm pretty sure that you and BobMac and a few of the Brits who were in the group are shown.

Best--Michael?