[Healeys] BJ7 - CLOSE RATIO GEARBOX

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Sun Sep 20 11:49:51 MDT 2009

I purchase small "rear earth" magnets then use JB Weld to glue them into a
shallow recess drilled into the inner surface of  the drain plug.
Works great and even if the glue were to let go the magnet would stick to
the case and still do its job.

Michael Salter
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=445