[Healeys] The mystery of the 100-6 Wheels

Ed Woods fogbro1 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 19 06:39:51 MDT 2009

List,

I just happen to have a set of four almost new Dayton 60 spoke wires with
tires mounted and balanced and and set of four coarse thread eared
knockoffs. Of course these won't fit the front of a drum braked car. So my
next question is: At what point in the front suspension are the BN6 and
later disk braked cars identical? At the vertical link and spindle so that
all I need, other than the brake parts, is the correct hub? Or would changes
go deeper than that?

Ed Woods