[Healeys] FW: No Healey content - fishing?

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Fri Sep 18 12:50:50 MDT 2009

Jack:
That is an easy one. They are attempting to get one or more of the following
information from you:
Your social security number, your PIN, your checking account number and/or
your routing number and any other information that they can obtain in order to
get your money or create a new Identity or use yours to obtain new charge
accounts or to use yours.
Bill
BJ7