[Healeys] No Healey content - fishing?

Jaap Aeckerlin j.aeckerlin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 00:27:34 MDT 2009

Listers, yesterday I received the message as shown below. As you can
imagine, it is not very obvious for a Dutch guy to have a bank account in
the U.S. but as a telephone number is shown I wonder what kind of fraud this
is. Anyone willing to dial that number to hear what's behind it?
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432