[Healeys] 50 Best cars of The 60's

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 13 04:13:49 MDT 2009

All good points.   I can't even imagine what our Healeys would have looked
like with either the
2 bodacious ta, tas that some of the cars were given or some other type of
rubber bumper
monstrosity.   Thankfully it never came down to that.   The E type was a
good example of
what could have happened.  Those 2 rubber protrusions were horrendous.

Mark