[Healeys] Electrical problems

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 21:08:23 MDT 2009

Kenny -
Me thinks you are entering the realm of corroded battery terminals.  I would
take a battery terminal cleaner (or steel wool) and give both terminals a
proper scrubbing.  I suspect that will clear up your problem.  You may also
want to pull out your two fuses and then put them back in for good measure.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8