[Healeys] Exhaust system advice needed

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 8 15:46:19 MDT 2009

I put a SS system on 4 years ago and I slipped right on with no problems.
About 10 years prior to that I installed a mild steel one and I can't begin
to relate all the frustration it gave me. Poor fit, etc. If I ever need
another one, it will most definitely be SS. BTW everyone says my car sounds
great.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com