[Healeys] Angle Drive BJ 8

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Fri Sep 4 20:15:50 MDT 2009

An over length inner cable can be the problem, but I have encountered some
cases where the speedo odometer section would tighten up after a few miles
of operation due to lack of lubrication. Amazingly even low speed bearings
can seize!!
I would recommend running the instrument for several miles using a drill
running anticlockwise as the drive. You may well find that it gets quite
stiff to turn after a few minutes.

Michael Salter
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=445