[Healeys] Locating a BN1?

Quentin Schweninger quenty at ntelos.net
Fri Sep 4 16:15:59 MDT 2009

I think it's Comcast. Ah, to B or not to B

On Sep 4, 2009, at 3:04 PM, Tom Felts wrote:

Whjy all the "B"'s----inquiring minds want to know:)

tom

---- dgschwind at comcast.net wrote:

=============
Hi, Listers,

B B B B B  A very good friend of mine would like to locate a car he once
owned, if it's still around. the car is:

B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  BN1 L 147362
titled as
a 1954.

It was a "diamond in the rough" which he restored. He has done other
cars very
well, and he has before and after pictures of this car. It was sold in
the mid
east, possibly Indiana, and he's just interested to find out if it still
exists and who owns it. He's now the owner of a very nice 100-6 that
he drives
in the northern lower Michigan area.

If anyone knows anything about this car, please contact me at the
above email
address. TIA,

B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B Don,B  BJ8B  Pandora
Healeys at autox.team.net

You are subscribed as tomfelts at windstream.net

http://www.team.net/archive
Healeys at autox.team.net