[Healeys] 100-4 hardtop

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 18:44:51 MDT 2009

Al--

Get whatever top you settle on first as there is no such thing as a
standard hardtop for a 100.  Most often seen are the period ones made both  here
and the UK but they came in several different window configs and since they
passed through so many hands there will not doubt be differences which is of
 course going to affect your bar design.  The contemporary 100 top that I
have on my 100 was made by NICAL and is modeled after the factory tops  for
BN6's and BN7's with about four inches removed in length to accommodate  the
shorter length of the 100.  This top allows considerably more headroom
than the early ones.

Best--Michael Oritt