[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 3, Issue 613

Richard Gordon HealeyHundred at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 14:34:37 MDT 2009

I installed a couple of "I" hooks in the ceiling, put the front of the
top on a shelf and hand the center (near the positioning pins) on a
1.5 inch diameter rod with foam padding around it suspended from the
hooks with a 3rd hook which has a right angle padded piece to hold the
center rear. Total cost, about $5.00.

Richard