[Healeys] small parts plating

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Sep 1 06:43:56 MDT 2009

I once used the Eastwood system and at first everything seemed to work well.
However the stuff doesn't seem to stand up very well at all over time.
Trouble is, somebody put my initial positive report on ther web site and
it's been there ever since. I can't remember where I ran across this, but
please remove it from your site.

I have been using a local industrial zinc plater for the last few years with
excellent results. You should be able to find one in your area.

Rich