[Healeys] Electrical Relays for Lighting System

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Oct 29 08:43:01 MST 2009

Bob,
Although you are correct, it is more convenient and way cheaper to
install old fashioned relays of say 35A. They are readily available
including their fitting boxes from various cars in the scrap yard or
ebay for next to nothing or you can get them new at a general car parts
store for very little. If things go wrong they are far easier to
diagnose (you can hear them working) and rectify if you have a few spare
relays in the boot.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL